Dinner Last Night: Dijon Chicken Linguine with Mushrooms & Almonds

I found this recipe on pinterest and just had to make it, dijon chicken linguine with mushrooms and toasted almonds.    Luckily my husband took the liberty of cooking it up for us for dinner while I got to relax on the couch - awesome!  

We were missing a few ingredients so substituted to the best of our ability - chicken thighs for chicken breast and half and half for whipping cream.  While the flavor came out okay, I think the recipe would've been improved by original ingredients.  Definitely worth making again!

4 comments

Ann said...

Just by the ingredients you'll know it is gonna be delish... and looks rightly so.

Shelby@ My Perfectly Imperfect World said...

Yum! Might have to pin that one! Bonus that it was prepared for you!! :)

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

oooh that looks good.

Via Los Angeles said...

My goodness, that looks delish! Just found your blog through your comment on Cup of Jo. So glad that I did. If you love LA, you might like Via Los Angeles. It's "Your Little Black Book to the City of Angels." We have a recipe section too.

http://www.vialosangeles.com

I'll be checking back here!
xoxo