Happy March

Wow, can you believe it is March already?  Despite the chilly Seattle temperatures, I can see glimpses of Spring popping up in Seattle - breaks sun peeking through the clouds, pink blossoms dotting a tree here and there.  I can't wait!  Have a fantastic weekend!

Here are some new links from around the web. 

+ Have you seen The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore
(just won an Academy Award) - it is fantastic!

+ The not-so-secret recipe for homemade fruit roll-ups

+ Return of the pencil skirt - in sequins!

+ Mimosa punch?  Yes please!

+ Art history lesson: pointillism for kids

+ A sweet story - Henri Walks to Paris

+ Adorable stripey dress

+ Wouldn't you love to go on a Belgian waffle tour?

+ Dog lover?  Have you seen Maddie the Coonhound?

+

P.S. Don't forget, just 5 more days to enter the Shabby Apple Giveaway!


image/lightphotos

3 comments

Callie Grayson said...

You have a wonderful weekend too! I am so ready for spring, to see all the flowers and colours!
I have been buying myself flowers for my desk at work. Helps a bit
Xx
Callie

Leslie said...

I love that stripey dress; it's perfect! I hope you have a lovely weekend; I ready for March. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the mimosa punch recipe! I might have to pin this so I can make it soon. Have a great weekend!

-Shelly
Quiet Luxury