Happy Weekend

Hoping there is a crisp, sunny weekend in store.  Cross your fingers for us up here in Seattle, I've been reading about the east coast's bout of warm weather right now - and not going to lie, I'm a wee bit jealous!

I am so happy the weekend is here.  My report cards are complete, envelopes stuffed, and out of my hands, HALLELUJAH!  Translation: this means, I have the whole weekend to relax and have the option to leave my computer tucked away in its case all weekend should I choose. What a great feeling!

I'm looking forward to some much-needed shopping using belated birthday gift cards, maybe finish my book, run errands.  It sounds blissfully uneventful, and I'm quite excited for just that.

What are you up to?


5 comments

Leslie said...

Hopefully, a weekend similar to yours! I hope that the weather gets sent your way. :)

Linn said...

Hi:)
Have a great weekend...

Bye

rooth said...

Nicely done! I hope you get to enjoy some time outside playing in the sun

Alexa said...

Relaxing weekend ahead for us! See you Monday! xo

Deidre said...

Your weekend sounds like perfection!

My weekend has been full of errands, wedding planning, and cleaning the house!

And now the afternoon empty so I can catch up on blogging :)