Restaurant #12 - Ravish

Just about halfway through my restaurant challenge, dining at 25 new Seattle restaurants in 2011! My 12th stop, a few weeks ago was Ravish, the newbie restaurant born from the popular catering company Ravishing Radish. One of my besties Jody and I headed here on a low key Saturday evening to catch up, eat good food, and drink good wine. It was the perfect place! The decor was darling; soft grey walls, mismatched spring green tables and chairs, bud vases, and glassybaby votives. Even the bathroom was stylish and chic, with white subway tiles and silver furnishings.

We split a smattering of small plates; seasonal roasted vegetables, the soup du jour, organic pigs in a blanket, everything was delicious!

Restaurant List
#12 - Ravish
#11 - Luc
#4 - Po Dog
#2 - Nishino
#1 - June

image2/dealpop

3 comments

Linda said...

I haven't heard of Ravish. I can't wait to check it out!

Zon said...

I'm glad you reviewed this place! I walk by it everyday home from work.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.