The Verdict

I attended an 11:30 pm opening night showing of the movie, arm in arm with my best girlfriends, sporting our fiercest high heels - only to find every other gaggle of girls had the exact same idea! Not only that, but our version of "dressed up," was mild in comparison. Honestly, I saw the little black dress / Jessica Simpson high heel combo at least ten times over...

When the doors to the theaters swung open, I've never seen such a flood of females claw, push, even dive past each other to attain a seat. It truly was an estrogen mad house - entertaining in that everyone was equally vested to see Ms. Carrie Bradshaw on the big screen that people were willing to sacrifice their bodies just to do so.

The verdict: SIMPLY FABULOUS!

image/sexandthecitymovie

3 comments

AJK said...

here here! it was grand- thanks for the seat save =)

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

I couldn't agree more!!!!

Andrea Eames said...

I'm so glad I dressed up to go and see this film, otherwise I would have come out feeling like the dowdiest person alive :)

It was great, wasn't it? Beautiful clothes, and just enough what-was-she-thinking?? outfits on Carrie. I mean, she has to wear something completely insane at least once, or it wouldn't be SATC.