Hot or Not?

Scarlett Johannson: HOT OR NOT? While my question may seem a bit shallow and celebrity indulgent, a conversation with a guy friend of mine prompted this inquiry. Maxim voted this voluptuous blonde one of the sexiest women alive for 2008, but I've heard conflicting opinions from the male side of the polls - is it the scratchy voice, or newly engaged status that's a deterrent? I'm curious to know...and be honest! HOT OR NOT?

image.1/scarlettjohannson.us
image.2/photobucket
image.3/zoomr

6 comments

Joanna Goddard said...

that third photo is beautiful....i think she's really lovely!

Mrs. Buck said...

My Fiance has her in his list - you know, the list like on Friends of the 5 people you would get to sleep with if ever given the chance, not that I subscribe to that whole "list" thing...but thats a topic for another post perhaps. Suffice it to say, he thinks she's HOT - top 2 to be exact.

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

I think she looks pretty when shes all dressed up but when I see pictures of her in every day clothes I give her thumbs down.

Kim said...

I do like her quite a bit, I admit.

Grassyllama said...

NOT HOT

Jessie Cacciola said...

she was when she was more modest.
- Jessie -
PS. I'm loving your blog!