A Lovely Affair

Baillie & Bill were married yesterday - on the hottest day in Seattle this year, and it was absolutely beautiful. Everything went flawlessly, from the updo's to the flowers to the flower girl marching down the aisle. It was a lovely affair, and I felt truly honored to be able to be behind the scenes, celebrating and helping my friend get ready on her wedding day. Cheers to the bride & groom!
Baillie the very happy and excited bride!Baillie's gorgeous bouquet
getting ready to put on the wedding dressbridal party photos on UW Campus (me on the left with my friend and fellow bridesmaid Tara)
first look
the happy couple

images+video/myphotos

2 comments

AJK said...

so beautiful! glad to hear you all didn't melt away! congrats to Ballie

Anonymous said...

her gown is perfection, wedding gowns with sashes are my favorite. and i think i wore that same exact bridesmaid dress at my friend's wedding recently!