America's Favorite Cities & Why

Travel & Leisure magazine took a poll of approximately 60,000 people, asking them what their favorite US cities were - and here are the results. According to survey feedback, Americans have some "pretty strong feelings about New York, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, and Miami."

T&L polled Americans in many categories from underground art scene to farmer's markets to best live music. Take a gander at the article to find out how the city you call home stacks up against the competitors.

image+quote/t&l

2 comments

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

What a fun article! Seattle gets votes worst for BBQ! I guess I have never had BBQ in Seattle, so I'm not sure if that is true or not, but I can say that Memphis DOES have the best BBQ in my opinion!

AJK said...

Thats really cool! Seattle did pretty well.