Perfect Pink

Behold the secret to the perfect pout. New to the cosmetics market is Smashbox O-Gloss. Here's the gist - it goes on clear, but once applied transforms into your perfect pink. I wasn't a believer until I tried it at a recent bachelorette party.

My fellow bridesmaid who lent me a dab is about 10 shades tanner than I will ever be (sigh), one of those people whose foundation shade has a name reminiscent of "carmel," whereas my make-up proclaims me to forever be "fresh cream." (Sigh again). Regardless, the gloss looked fabulous on both of us - materializing in completely different but equally well suited shades of pink. It's a miracle!

image/sephora

4 comments

AJK said...

Cool- I want to try that!

Grassyllama said...

haha, "Fresh Cream"...it beats "Soft Linen" which does actually exist, believe it or not.

Miss Mariss said...

I so emailed you about this like 4 months ago! I am obssesed with this stuff. I can't believe it took you this long to blog about it!

Let it be known, I discovered this ! ;)

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Yes Marissa you emailed me about in MONTHS AGO! However, I never tried it until recently.