The Return

It's been 9 long months but the beginning of the end finally arrived. LOST, the final season. Dun Dun DUN!

My friends and I've made a tradition of gathering together to watch. Last night we celebrated chips, guacamole, and other goods pasted with Dharma food labels, played LOST bingo which was pretty hilarious, I highly recommend you try. You'll find yourself rooting for "cry Jack, CRY!" or "Sawyer, take off your shirt," or "John Locke, rub your bald head!!!"

If you're not a LOST fan, there is no way you can possibly understand the obsession. If you are, I'm curious what you thought of last night's premier...Supposedly all our questions will be answered, but it definitely did not feel that way last night, as I walked away with more questions...(sigh). Can't wait for next week!

11 comments

Lindsay said...

I loved it! Although I'm just as confused as ever!

Nicole said...

Loved it, of course, and I'm highly confused, of course. Typical LOST. Can't wait for next week. I want to know more about the non-Locke "entity."

Rachel said...

SUPER CONFUSED! The only thing I am more clear about is Locke. I did love it though. I really hope that I get more answers. Super sad about Juliet - I wonder if she will come back to life as well. I wish.

Rachel said...

Totally confused - but that might be partly because I fell asleep for the last 15 minutes. No offense to LOST, but 11 pm is a bit too late for me. I'll have to give it a second try today.

Nicole said...

The hubby and I gather with a few friends to watch LOST, too! And I never thought of LOST bingo, but I think it'll definitely be something in our future. I'd love to know what things you used for your bingo.

I'm glad I finally know what the dark cloud thing is. But, alas, I now have more questions, as well. I'm hoping that they will answer all of our questions by the last episode.

So, could a sequel to LOST after it ends be named FOUND?

The SSS Sophisticate said...

I was exhausted after watching it! SO intense! Of course, I am still totally confused.....

Jen said...

OMG! I was so confused last night. I've been watching the first five seasons leading up to last night, but I hadn't finished season five. Today I'm hoping to finish season five, and then re-watch last night's show, but once this whole island moving thing started, I got really LOST!

Erin {pughs' news} said...

We had Dharma food labels too. I enjoyed my Dharma cola immensely!

I thought the premiere last night was amazing, intriguing, fantastic, and oh-so-frustrating. Now have more quetions than ever. Good thing we only have to wait 6 days until the next episode!

Anonymous said...

Oh man, so glad it's back! We made polar bear cupcakes and flailed all around. So much fun.

Anonymous said...

Hurrah!!!!
And I made Dharma labels, too! I blogged about it today!
God, I love this show.

Babs said...

Lost bingo! I love it. I don't have TV so I just started watching the first season of Lost on Hulu. Addicting.