To the Nines

Sorry...more posting about our fab hotel - The Nines in downtown Portland. I just didn't feel I communicated the sheer shishi-ness of this glamor goddess hotel in words - so I google searched some pictures. I admit, I have a new appreciation for wallpaper after spending a night here, the silvery wallpaper amidst Tiffany blue furniture was quite the eye candy. Hopefully my constant swooning is an indicator that I will return soon...

P.S. Isn't the rooftop deck awesome??

images/concierge

8 comments

Carissa Thilgen said...

oh my goodness, that hotel looks absolutely amazing!! I am loving the colors in those rooms and that rooftop deck is stunning. I so want to stay there!

Unknown said...

loving the carpet and tiffany colored furniture!

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

Oh wow! I want to stay there.

Kayla said...

Wow what an amazing hotel! I love the colour of the furniture. The rooftop deck seems like the perfect place for a party.

Stacy said...

I looked up the hotel asap after your previous post. It's absolutely gorgeous! Hopefully this summer my friends will be interested in staying there a night or two! :)

Christine Vi said...

What an amazing hotel! It's beautiful! I would never want to leave.

Nicole Marie said...

ok yup i have to go

Megan @ Lovely Happenings said...

The decor is so much fun. The view from Departure is fabulous and I love the Urban Farmer. Did you happen to grab drinks or eat there too?