Dinner Last Night: Tagliatelle with Truffle Butter

I've been wanting to make this Ina Garten recipe for a while now - Tagliatelle with Truffle Butter - but couldn't seem to find truffle butter at a reasonable price-tag. I first heart about this recipe via Barefoot Contessa, where she claimed truffle butter was a mere $5.00... I beg to differ because I have scoured Seattle and the cheapest I found was $10.00 at PCC here in Seattle.

Thankfully the purchase was worth it as this dish was delicious! I mean who doesn't love truffles anyway, but I'm glad the flavor held up throughout!

image/foodnetwork

15 comments

Stacy said...

Barefoot Contessa has never done my family wrong. So far I've loved everything I've made by her! :) Yumm!

Jenni said...

that looks wonderful! YUM!

337 Greenwich said...

that looks yummy! it's only 10am and I'm already hungry for lunch after reading this! :-)

Vivian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vivian said...

oh, heavenly!! i never bought truffle butter, but i had truffle oil. i used to put a bit in my scrambled eggs for brunch- delightful. please try!

ps- ooooh please come to japan in july!!!!!! and i hope you drop by shikoku... if not, i'll meet you in osaka or kyoto ;)

Unknown said...

anything INA is amazing... i made a similar pasta last night too, but added mushrooms. delish! xox

Unknown said...

Mmm, that dish looks and sounds fantastic!

wishful nals said...

yum! looks good.

Nicole Marie said...

wow yum!!

Melina said...

I love Ina! I wish I were her friend so I could have dinner with her and Jeffery! This looks SO GOOD!

Erica said...

I love using truffle oil too!! Just discovered it...yum!

Gage said...

truffle butter? i'm lusting after this dish.

Hope Chella said...

This looks ridiculously delicious :)

http://hopechella.blogspot.com/

the southern hostess said...

Yum! I could eat that every night.

Carissa Thilgen said...

I saw that episode! it did look amazing and I'm pretty sure I saved the recipe to my folder. glad that it turned out as yummy as it looked for you!