Week 33

Baby Size: pineapple
Maternity Clothes: maternity tops/shorts/jeans, maxi dresses
Food Cravings: Caffeine free coke, dessert and sweet things
Food Aversions: pho, chicken
Symptoms: back pain, and I think (?) I had my first Braxton Hicks contraction this week
Sleep: my back usually hurts by morning, so I'm up and at 'em around 6:00 AM most days. Usually waking up 1-3 times, depending on the night
Movement: Feeling strong movements, elbows and limbs, can see her moving across my belly
Belly Button: popped out 
Gender: GIRL!!!
Best Moment of the Week: cleaning/organizing our baby's room (we added a bookshelf to house all her books and picture frames), started our childbirth class, and attended a friend's baby's 1-year birthday party.
What I'm Looking Forward To: maternity photo shoot this week, and family visiting for our upcoming baby shower
What I Miss: running, spinning class, and other high impact sports. An example of my lack of mobility these days; I got locked out of our house this week, and was tempted to climb through an open window when I realized that might be a tad harder with a big belly.  I called my husband to propose this idea, to which he sped home, obviously he did not agree this was a suitable idea...
Wedding Rings on
Currently Reading: just checked out On Becoming Babywise from the library



3 comments

Hena Tayeb said...

You look radiant.. congratulations..
Good thing you didn't climb through that window

Pinecone Camp said...

You look ridiculously adorable!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Aw you look amazing Michelle! Almost to the home stretch!!