Sonoma Bachelorette Recap

Fourth of July weekend was an epic girls getaway to gorgeous Sonoma, California.  My best friend Jody is getting married in September, and 10 of us girls from across the country congregated in wine country to celebrate our beautiful bride.  We arrived on the fourth of July for dinner at Girl and the Fig, toured Sonoma's finest wineries all day Friday, laid by the pool soaking up the California sunshine on Saturday, and headed home after brunch on Sunday.  With a few bachelorette activities thrown in here and there, of course!  Here are some snapshots from our girlfriends getaway!
images/myphotos

8 comments

Unknown said...

One of my favorite places on earth! I can't wait to get back there (hopefully) soon. My husband DID promise to take me back on our 5th anniversary, and we're already on #3 this August.

Jane {In The Pink & Green} said...

Ahhh I love Sonoma, looks like you had a great time! :)

Alexa said...

Love Sonoma..it's seriously so gorgeous up there!

birdie to be said...

Ahhhh LOVE it! That's my home! Love the photos and glad you had such a lovely time!

ElizabethMJaocb said...

I love Sonoma, and Girl and the Fig :)

Erica said...

I loved Sonoma! It was beautiful, less crowded than Napa, and who doesn't love visiting wineries? :)

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

What a fun time! You all look beautiful!

Jody said...

It was such a fun weekend! I'm so lucky to have such wonderful friends!!!