Let's Go For A Bike Ride

For some reason, I can't get enough of bicycle art. Maybe it's because as adults we don't nearly ride our bikes as often as we did as kids.

My sisters and I rode our bikes everywhere growing up. Most of our friends lived within cycling distance, and as not-quite-yet-16-year old's, biking made for the most convenient mode of transportation. We knew all the shortcuts through neighbors yards to each others houses, the neighborhood pool, and of course the ice cream man's regular loop. I'm really enjoying these casual, bicycle note cards.
image/twoguiters-etsy

7 comments

erin said...

very cute.

sarah said...

Ooh, bike riding was my favorite growing up. As an adult I've been yearning for the perfect one - a mix of functional and cute. I love these cards.

georgia b. said...

i'm loving the bicycle motif lately. these are so cute.

Sara Christine said...

These are sweet, and remind me of Amsterdam. I want to go back!

You Are My Fave said...

I have so much bike art in my apartment, I need to stop. But these are so great. I'm thinking I need them.

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

What cute cards!

stefanie said...

these are great! i still ride my bicycle everywhere and even work at a bike shop. makes for great nyc transportation that's for sure!