Blast From The Past

Has anyone had a chance to sample the new Pepsi Throwback? Featuring an old-school Pepsi logo instead of the modern smiling circle, the "throwback" drink will be sweetened with sugar, instead of High Fructose Corn Syrup.

I'm hoping it will have that honest-to-goodness true coca cola taste we Americans seem to prefer to go without. Back to basics, it'll be like when you buy a coke abroad and while the taste is a little bit different, but somehow simply better.

Has anyone tried it yet? Are you curious to try?

image/pepsithrowbackhub

6 comments

erin said...

very curious to try. coke with actual sugar tastes 10 times better, so this must too! down with hfcs :)

Anonymous said...

I hadn't even heard of it! But I definitely want to try.

Carrie said...

I hadn't heard about it, but now I'm curious to try. I agree that soda does taste better in other countries.

Anonymous said...

Hmm, I hadn't even heard about this. I usually try to stick to diet cola but I may just have to give this a try-the can itself is just too alluring!

georgia b. said...

i'm not a pop drinker.

but i love the package design!!

Amy - ArgyleStyle said...

I'm anxiously searching for it to try--can't find it anywhere in Seattle yet.