Hats Off To The Kentucky Derby

In the ultimate hat-off of the year, who wore it best? If I ever have the opportunity to attend the Kentucky Derby, I think I'll be more enthralled with the fashionable hats than the actual horse race! Personally, I think Kim Kardashian takes the cake, her hat is fantastically fab, modern, while still maintaining a chic and stylish elegance. Leanne Rimes went for the classic floppy topper, a true Southern girl. I do like the red ribbon, it goes well with her Springy dress.I'm not such a fan of Brooke Shields' hat though...

images/glamour

7 comments

Cheryl said...

Big thumbs down to Brooke's hat. It's awful! I agree about Kim Kardashian's, though. Gorgeous!

sarah said...

I am so surprised that Kim looks so sophisticated and stylish. Good for her. And I read somewhere that Brooke looks like she smushed a smurf on her head and that's exactly what it looks like.

joy refurbished said...

I do like Kim's hat.

Anonymous said...

Couldn't agree more! Kim looks so stylish and smart, Leeanne looks nice but more in a country-garden-party kind of way, and Brooke - well, I think Sarah hit the nail on the head!

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

Brooke's hat is one of the worst I've ever seen. My favorite is the Leeanne hat. If only I had a place to wear a giant hat...

Design Scouting said...

i love hats! great post

MA said...

Yes, I would have to agree that Kim takes the cake...despite the fact that I am alarmed with giving her the thumbs up on fashion. But, she pulls it off great.

I would love to have more hats in my life - they are so fun! But I don't go to many Kentucky derby's or Royal weddings...c'est la vie!