When in Vail

I just returned from a lovely little getaway to the sunny slopes of Vail, Colorado with my family. We spent our days skiing in fresh powder, and nights ambling about town, window shopping and doing some quality eating.Though I perhaps do not fit all the qualifications, I consider myself a foodie. My definition being - I genuinely enjoy food; the aromas, flavors and the delicious samplings of gourmet cuisine. So fellow foodies, When in Vail...dine at Larkspur!The food at Larkspur had inventive flavor combinations, gorgeous presentation, and was undeniably delicious! Check out the menu for a glimpse. Just to share with you a taste, my dining experience began with the blue hubbard squash and gala apple soup, followed by the heritage farm pork chop served with smoked gouda grits and pomegranate-pistachio relish...and we capped off the night with a lovely dark chocolate fondue. Yum!

So, as I said before - when in Vail...INDULGE! Turns out, there's more here than just skiing!

image/Larkspur/SeasonInStyle

1 comment

AJK said...

YUM! I felt hungry just reading that