Scrapbooking Fool

I am a scrapbooking fool. My camera is pretty much attached to my hip, and I order prints off flickr more than I'd like to admit. So when I stumbled across Scarlet Lime, via this blog, I knew it was love at first sight.

This site is perfect for scrapbooking aficionados, or aspiring scrapbookers looking for a little creative juice. Scarlet Lime sells monthly kits to aid you in your creative endeavors; patterned paper, stickers, buttons...the list goes on. Not convinced? Then have a look at these lovely little scrapbook pages a few of their resident artists have assembled using these kits to entice you...images/scarletlime

1 comment

Miss Mariss said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I am soo excited about this site. I can't wiat to place my first order!!! Yippie!! I am working on a new scrapbook right now!