Shabby Chic

My first thought when looking at these gorgeous furnishings was - I want that! I love the homespun feel of Shabby Chic furniture. Their style feels authentic and loved, as if each piece of furniture truly comes with a back story.

I am in love with this funky chandelier, it really gives this room charisma...

This picture immediately reminded me of the Russell Crowe movie "A Good Year," where a high powered London investor inherits an uncle's decrepit estate in Provence. This table and chair arrangement is very shabby chic, but with worlds of charm. Ideal for a lazy summer afternoon, sitting around laughing and drinking wine friends... I want this dresser, it is petite and aesthetically pleasing yet functional. And I'll gladly take that oversize vase and the crown molded fireplace while I'm at it...

images/shabbychic

No comments