Weekend Baking: Coconut Oil Pumpkin Bread

Hello fall!  The season of pumpkin everything is upon us - hooray!  I generally stock up on canned pumpkin puree this time of year, so when the inclination to whip up a pumpkin inspired dish hits, I'm ready!  I came across this recipe for coconut oil pumpkin bread while perusing my blogs and it caught my eye, as coconut oil is maj these days.  It.  Is. Awesome.  Hands down the best pumpkin bread I've ever made, and possibly the best I've ever tasted.  Moist, flavorful, baked perfectly.  Boom.  

image and recipe via gimme some oven

3 comments

Lea said...

This looks yummy! I am so excited about Fall and all the Fall recipes that come with it! Def. trying this one. Hope you are well and enjoying that little girlie. ( :

Teresa said...

I need to try this!!

Blogger said...

3 Researches PROVE How Coconut Oil Kills Fat.

This means that you literally kill fat by consuming coconut fats (including coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

These 3 researches from major medical journals are sure to turn the conventional nutrition world upside down!