Water for Elephants

Did I ever tell you I saw Water for Elephants? A few weeks ago, my girlfriends enjoyed the showing at The Big Picture, this cozy little theatre in Seattle that serves alcohol alongside the usual popcorn and candy. We arrived early, split a bottle of champagne, and sipped champagne before swooning over Edward, err...Robert Pattinson.

The book was decent, but honestly, not my fave. However, I'm happy to report the movie did stay pretty true to the novel, which is always refreshing as that is become quite a rarity. All in all, I mostly enjoyed Reese's glamorous wavy hair and bejeweled outfits, and of course Robert Pattinson is pretty easy on the eyes.

images/vogue

4 comments

Melanie's Randomness said...

I couldn't finish the book. I tried, but I have at least 50 pages left. However I want see the movie so bad! I think the movie will showcase the descriptions alot better and make the story better cuz you can see Rosie and her glory! Glad to hear you liked it!

Melanie's Randomness

Becky said...

Ooo haven't seen this but very keen to! Lovely photoshoot of Reese + elephant.

Kristin said...

I was going to try to read the book before I see the movie, but maybe not now...! I LOVE the Big Picture, it is so much fun. Me and my friends have gone there for both SATC movies.

Leesh said...

I liked both the book and the movie, although I liked the book more. Now I need to find me a theatre that will serve me some champagne.