Eat, Pray, Love...TRAVEL

Julia Roberts is Elle's September Cover Girl to promote her new movie, Eat Pray Love. I am so excited for this movie! But I think I'm most excited because I am literally in awe of this story's inspiring adventure of self discovery.

One of the things I love most about traveling is how it helps you expand your horizons and realize how diverse our world is. Traveling is a blessing in so many ways because it opens your eyes to so many different traditions, cultures, and ways of life. I feel that sometimes, we get so caught up in our daily routines, timelines, and in the here and now, that we forget how many amazing places and people there are in the world.

I've always loved traveling to new places, and after my trip to Japan, I feel even more compelled to travel anywhere and everywhere! So out of curiosity I ask, (money aside), what's the next big destination you're dreaming about?

images/elle

12 comments

Nicole Leigh said...

I'm dreaming of Italy!

Thao said...

Wow, Julia looks gorgeous! I lived vicariously through your Japan photos. My next big adventure won't be until next summer, to Italy too! Hopefully the movie will get me in the mood--as if I needed inspiration! :)

the chirpy bird said...

Oh my goodness I just couldn't agree more! Traveling is like opening up a whole new world and really that whole new world is the one that already exists within you! I left Australia when I was 23 to travel and it was the greatest thing I ever did for myself! Needless to say I'm counting down the days to the movie!
xo tash

Anonymous said...

Despite that I just got back from vacation on Saturday, I'm already thinking about next summer. It's already planned out. I'll probably be moving back to the States and will then head to California to meet my boyfriend's family. Then on to Mexico!
But my top three places I'm dreaming of are Greece, Tokyo and Italy.

Nicole said...

We're traveling to Guatemala next month for five days. I'm very much looking forward to that little trip.

But in addition to that, I would love to travel to India, Spain, Greece, South Africa, Japan, Peru, Turkey, Italy, Ireland, Cuba, Australia, Germany, the list goes on and on. I want to go everywhere!

Christine Vi said...

I also admire the idea of this movie. I think we should all travel to at least one place. I would love to see Italy!

Jillian said...

I am dreaming of many, many places! Greece, France, Alaska, San Francisco...

I can't wait for the movie, but I am even more excited to read the book. Starting it tomorrow!

Unknown said...

I couldn't agree more! About the book, the movie, and about traveling! :) I am currently planning a trip with a friend and my brother to New Zealand for April! :)

Julia looks gorgeous! :)

Keri said...

I have always wanted to go to New York City and I am so excited because I just Booked the trip! i am going in september.
I would absolutely love to go to Bali. I think its the perfect combo of beach and new and exciting culture. I have wanted to go even before I read Eat Pray Love and I can't wait to see the movie! Julia Roberts is so talented and beautiful

Diana Mieczan said...

I am planning Paris is winter...We love it there...I cant wait to see the movie...Love those images:)

Kisses,sweetie

Unknown said...

I am dreaming of a cruise in Antartica! But I think my next stop is Buenos Aires

stephanie. said...

My husband and I are considering moving to France or Italy for a couple of years while are children are young enough and not too involved in friends and school yet. Looking for an adventure!