Furnish Envy

Right now as my friends are becoming grown-ups and buying their own places, I'm yearning for a place of my own to furnish. I am currently renting a small studio apartment in the city, and was fortunate to inherit most of my furniture from my parents who recently downsized, leaving me (their only child in the area) with all their goods!

I love the vintage look, but never seem to be able to find those unique, vintage pieces on my own. My sister has all the luck, she found a vintage dresser in a random LA boutique, and I'm still on the prowl...I am in love with these Pottery Barn dressers, partly I think because it reminds me of that episode of Friends where Phoebe loves Ross's apothecary table but hates that it's from Pottery Barn? Anyone remember that one?

images/potterybarn

No comments