Friday Fun

What are you up to this weekend?  We had such a gorgeous week of bluebird days and sunny cloudless skies.  There was a dash of rain today but it was barely a blip.  Loving this kickoff to Spring.

+ I've been enjoying this funny show on Netflix, which kind of makes me feel like an old lady, but I don't care (I love the dynamic between Lily Tomlin and Jane Fonda)

+ just finished this captivating YA tween read (this one is also excellent!)

+ Holi is underway, take a look at these vibrant colors!

+ landmark legislation attempting to ban toxic chemicals in cosmetics was just introduced in California (this bill would ban asbestos, lead, formaldehyde, and 17 orther toxic chemicals in cosmetics). 

+ this post makes me want to visit Seaside, Florida

+ check out this phonetic map of the human mouth, so interesting!

+ want to try my hand a focaccia, Samin Nosrat makes it look so easy on Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat

image/bloom

1 comment

Priya Hareesh said...

Holi is so much fun
https://www.blogger.com/profile/00312358163505137012