Friday Fun

How's your week been?  We've had a sick one 'round here.  That January sickness is rough, I tell ya!  It seems we're on the mend and very thankful for things like Kleenex, Netflix, and hot tea with lemon.  Hopefully you're staying healthy wherever you are.  This weekend's my birthday and I want for my birthday this year is for everyone to be happy and healthy.  Here are some links I've rounded up for the week.  Have a restful weekend!

+ dinner anyone?  How do fire roasted pulled pork stuffed peppers sound? Yuuuuummmmm!

+ need clean products for the men in your life? the mens collection, counterman launched this week!

+ New Year's resolutions based on Meyer's Briggs personality types.  Mine's spot on!

+ i'm growing bored of my breakfast routine, might need to mix it up with this

+ just put this book on hold at the library, planning to read cover to cover!

+ have you seen these 3D geode puzzles?  I'm intrigued!

+ this dairy free mint-chip smoothie sounds kind of amazing

+ kind of obsessed with my new shoes that are beyond comfortable

+ hoping to try this creative project with my kids sometime soon

+ keep your data to yourself! 15 privacy changes you should make right now


image/wishkiss

No comments