July Favorites (a few days late)

Phew...we have definitely been enjoying our summer days, but I feel like in a blink, it's August already!  For my teacher friends and I, the dawn of August has always been synonymous with one long Sunday night.  Kind of an Eeyore sentiment, I realize, but even so, the association runs deep. August marks the end of this fleeting, lovely summer season, and the brink of school lies just ahead on the horizon.  Thus, now we're full speed ahead to relish what's left of summer!

+ sipping a lot of lacroix sparkling water in coconut and canteloupe-grapefruit, yum!

+ also, trader joe's wine, in particular - vintjs pinot noir rose

+ retiring with this amazing contoured sleep mask

 has inspired me to imagine a family trip around the world (I recommend the audiobook)

+ enjoying this camera + editing tutorial (I learned a thing or two!)

+ playing with my son's beloved souvenir from Disneyland

+ noshing on ridiculously good (and easy) summer salad

+ loving This Is How We Do It: One Day in the Lives of Seven Kids from around the World, a peek into daily life for seven families from Iran to Russia and beyond (speaking of books, do you follow my kids book instagram account yet?)

what are you digging these days?
image/bloom

No comments