Friday, November 30, 2012

TGIF Returns!

Remember the good old days of TGIF?  I don't know about you, but Friday nights in elementary school into early middle school were the best!  Family Matters, Boy Meets World, Step by Step, Hangin' with Mr. Cooper.  Those nights were laden with friend sleepovers, heaping bowls of popcorn and cookie dough ice cream.  Oh, the memories...

Well, guess what?  Corey Matthews and Topanga Lawrence are returning as the PARENTS in a new Disney Channel spinoff, Girl Meets World!  While I'm probably not planning on watching this new show regularly, I thought it was kind of exciting that some of our favorite TV characters from childhood were reuniting!

TGIF!

6 comments:

Chloe Moon said...

I have to at least check out this show!! =) I give them so many kudos for doing this!! =)

Ergo-Blog

Jenny said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one out there who's a little too excited about this!

April Rowell said...

Makes me feel old seeing these sweet little kids as parents now :) I hope it's a good show :)

Ashlee Gadd said...

We watched TGIF EVERY Friday! And ordered pizza. One of the greatest memories of my childhood. So excited!

LKF said...

I seriously can't wait. I loved that show too. I'm going to record it and give it a shot just for nostalgia's sake.

Gloria said...

Haha I'm way too excited for this!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin