1. Always topping my list - travel somewhere new!
2. Try and manage my grocery lists better...I always end up throwing produce away and I hate that.
3. Keep my car cleaner, I don't mind cleaning house but I loathe cleaning my car (the inside at least).
4. Save more money. With all the end of year expenses I had owning a new house, my savings account has been pretty stagnant, and hasn't grown much. I'm hoping for it to increase once I get everything in order.
5. Take up a new hobby (horseback riding, sewing, the possibilities are endless...)
I took a sewing class in November 2010, and am looking forward to a few cooking classes in 2011!
6. Try and visit my sister on study abroad
7. Spend more time with family.